Table of Contents
This plugin allows you to insert a fully customizable index or a list of pages starting from a specified namespace. It should be useful in DokuWiki sites where pages are organized by namespaces. Main features are:
- Fully customizable with a lot of flexible options, but easy to use and configure for standard needs.
- Built-in support of Navigation features like highlighting the current location or dynamically displaying the tree of the current namespace.
- Assign namespaces title and link to namespaces.
- Sortable by date,title and custom metadata information.
- AJAX support to speed up sites with many pages.
- Customizable context mouse menu for usual namespace/page actions.
- TOC pages preview.
- Replace the DokuWiki index.
The indexmenu plugin is not sponsored by anyone but i develop and support it for free during my spare time.
If you gain something thanks to it or you want to support its development 1), you can consider to make a donation:
How to install
- Merge pull request #206 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_1328_1569… (2021/08/09 07:12)
- Merge branch 'master' into lang_update_1328_1569334342 (2021/08/09 07:12)
- Merge pull request #196 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_1131_1545… (2021/08/09 07:06)
- Merge branch 'master' into lang_update_1131_1545936377 (2021/08/09 07:06)
- Merge pull request #205 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_1310_1566… (2021/07/16 23:26)
Please, refer to plugin:indexmenu for updated documentation.
Try it at the Navigation 1 page or any of its subpages: