Table of Contents
This plugin allows you to insert a fully customizable index or a list of pages starting from a specified namespace. It should be useful in DokuWiki sites where pages are organized by namespaces. Main features are:
- Fully customizable with a lot of flexible options, but easy to use and configure for standard needs.
- Built-in support of Navigation features like highlighting the current location or dynamically displaying the tree of the current namespace.
- Assign namespaces title and link to namespaces.
- Sortable by date,title and custom metadata information.
- AJAX support to speed up sites with many pages.
- Customizable context mouse menu for usual namespace/page actions.
- TOC pages preview.
- Replace the DokuWiki index.
The indexmenu plugin is not sponsored by anyone but i develop and support it for free during my spare time.
If you gain something thanks to it or you want to support its development 1), you can consider to make a donation:
How to install
- Merge pull request #237 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_157_16019… (2020/10/06 10:02)
- translation update (2020/10/06 09:40)
- Delete ._style.css (2020/07/31 11:45)
- Delete ._plus~bak.png (2020/07/31 11:45)
- Delete ._plusbottom~bak.png (2020/07/31 11:45)
Please, refer to plugin:indexmenu for updated documentation.
Try it at the Indexmenu playground page or any of its subpages: