Table of Contents
This plugin allows you to insert a fully customizable index or a list of pages starting from a specified namespace. It should be useful in DokuWiki sites where pages are organized by namespaces. Main features are:
- Fully customizable with a lot of flexible options, but easy to use and configure for standard needs.
- Built-in support of Navigation features like highlighting the current location or dynamically displaying the tree of the current namespace.
- Assign namespaces title and link to namespaces.
- Sortable by date,title and custom metadata information.
- AJAX support to speed up sites with many pages.
- Customizable context mouse menu for usual namespace/page actions.
- TOC pages preview.
- Replace the DokuWiki index.
The indexmenu plugin is not sponsored by anyone but i develop and support it for free during my spare time.
If you gain something thanks to it or you want to support its development 1), you can consider to make a donation:
How to install
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
- Merge pull request #263 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_534_16743… (2023/01/22 13:46)
- translation update (2023/01/21 20:50)
- Merge pull request #262 from nicolas-joubert/patch-1 (2023/01/07 15:34)
- Update French language (2023/01/07 14:44)
- Merge pull request #134 from mariusvw/master (2022/08/01 21:55)
Please, refer to plugin:indexmenu for updated documentation.
Try it at the Navigation page or any of its subpages: